Sunday 19 August 2007

Time for a Job Change

Its time I started looking for a new Job but it’s not that easy!

I’m not entirely sure what to do. If I were to find a job based off my skill areas then that would be something to do with technology and arguing. I don’t think such a job exists sadly so instead it’s time to do a mass CV drop again. Epsom tomorrow and hopefully I may strike lucky! A job where I sell geeky gadgets or books would be the ideal job at the moment but the chances of finding such a job is so slim considering the masses of other people on the job hunt as well. All I can do at the moment is join the crowd of job hungry sheep and maybe at some point will find become lucky and find a small farm gate!

On a different note I am selling a domain name. I’m new to domain name selling but am doing alright so far! It’s not a bad address either (tbuild.com) so hopefully I may earn some cash of that. I’ll keep all of you blog readers updated with that story.

0 comments: